Monday 20 January 2014

Peachy nude...













Hope you have all had a fab weekend! Mine was super lazy so thought I better be slightly productive and at least take some photos for a blog post. I have pretty much been living in these Missguided tartan trousers since they arrived in my house. I am a bit of a sucker for tartan but these are definitely my faves mainly because they are just a simple black and white check and as of yet I have not found anything that doesn't go with them! They also look so cute with some heels for a night out. I just love it when you find a pair of trousers like these, very happy!

The body is another of my favourites from Sabo Skirt. Its a really beautiful peach colour with a white lace overlay and can be worn with or without straps, however if you are lacking in the boob department like myself you will probably need the straps to keep it up! This body also looks great with high waisted jeans.

Body: Sabo Skirt
Boots: H&M
Coat: Missguided

C xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.