Tuesday 28 January 2014

Never enough fluff..












I was very pleased that the rain had stopped for me to blog this one so no dodgy umbrellas this time! Having had such an amazing response from the lovely ladies at In Love With Fashion when I featured their gorgeous power blue jumpsuit they were kind enough to gift me with the beautiful playsuit, again in this amazing powder blue colour! This and pink are definitely going to be featuring a lot in my wardrobe this spring/summer.

As many of you know I am obsessed with fluff and have had this ASOS coat for while now (you may still be able to find it on eBay if you love it as much as I do) as its just so perfect for those extra cold days or when you just feel like making a statement. I bought this amazing hat in H&M only about a week ago after months of searching for one just like it! I love that it is oversized but not stupidly big and it has got some floppiness to it.

Coat: ASOS

C xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.