Friday 17 January 2014

Bubblegum...














So as always my fave shop Missguided have come up with the goods with this beautiful structured faux leather top! IT IS AMAZING! It feels super soft and looks so expensive and I am loving the high neck. Definitely going to get a lot of wear out of this one!

If you follow me on instagram you will have seen that I have recently bought a few things from the amazing Australian website Sabo Skirt and this is where I got these beautiful bubblegum pink trousers from. Being a bit of a pink girl I love these. They are so comfy and look great dressed up or dressed down. If you haven't already checked them out it is definitely worth a look.

Bag: New Look
Shoes: Chockers Shoes
Ring: H&M

C xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.