Wednesday 22 January 2014

Is it summer yet?












Okay okay I know its another jumpsuit but how bloody amazing is this beauty from Aqua by Aqua?! I just could not resist it! It is one of my fave colours and just everything about it is beautiful! I love the crossed spaghetti strap detailing and the plunge neck line, its just perfect! Can summer please hurry up so I have more of an excuse to wear this! I just don't want to take it off. Its so perfect that I kept it super simple with the styling but when I get the chance to wear it out I will probably either have an oversized holographic or black clutch bag. I think you all need one of these beauties in you lives! AQ/AQ SS14 collection if definitely worth taking a look at! 

Shoes: ASOS

C xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.