Sunday 5 January 2014

Fresh and floral start












Happy New Year!! Cant actually believe just how quickly 2013 went but I have a feeling 2014 is going to be a good year! Hopefully the year I get myself a job which gets me off the sofa and stops me from internet shopping 24/7!! Finger crossed! After a busy Christmas and NYE I finally feel I have time to start doing proper blog post again and what better way to start than with this AMAZING floral boiler suit from Topshop, courtesy of my lovely mummy.

I saw Leigh-Anne from Little Mix wearing this on Sunday Brunch a few weeks back and I just had to have it! Its super comfortable and perfect for any occasion or just day wear! It also looks fab with my new clutch bag which was such a bargain in the Zara sale! Speaking of bargains, a few month back now I found these beaut Zara shoes in a charity shop for just £5, safe to say I was a very happy bunny. I never normally look in charity shops but I feel it may become one of my New Years resolutions!

Bag: Zara
Shoes: Zara
Belt: New Look

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.