Friday 6 December 2013

Soft nude













How amazing is this Missguided sequin crop top!? The gold and cream colours look so gorgeous together and I especially love the thin straps. Its so perfect for this Christmas party season as I am yet to find anything it doesn't look fab with! It looks great with black or cream trousers like these amazing tailored ones. They are perfect as they can be worn during the day just with a casual jumper or top but can also be dressed up with some sequins and fluff!
 
If you follow me on Instagram you will realise I have an obsession at the moment with anything fluffy! I just love all these oversized fluffy winter coats and they come in the most gorgeous colours! I particularly love this one because its a lovely soft nude colour, a colour that will go with pretty much everything!
 
Top: Missguided
Trousers: Missguided
Shoes: Zara
Bag: ASOS

C xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.