Sunday 8 December 2013

Roll neck...














This is probably one of my favourite outfit post so far as I just love outfits that are simple and especially black on black as its so chic and perfect for every occasion. I ordered this jumper the other day from Boohoo and was just so excited for it to arrive as I am loving roll necks and chunky jumpers this winter and this was the perfect mix of both! Its one of those jumpers that you can tell will just go with everything, its also super cosy!
 
I've always been a bit of a sucker for anything faux leather, especially trousers and these beauties from H&M are my particular fave! I love them because of the contrast panel running down the sides making them more comfortable and help make your legs look longer which is always a plus.   
 
Trousers: H&M (similar here)
Shoes: Topshop
Bag: New Look

C xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.