Friday 13 December 2013

Days like these...












Just a quick post as I just had to share this gorgeous faux leather pinafore dress with you! H&M just never lets me down! Bought this the other day in Westfield and was so excited to get it home to try it on! I have a little bit of an unhealthy obsession with anything faux leather this winter, but how could I not with all the amazing pieces available at the moment! Just today I went crazy in Zara and everything I bought was pleather! Will put up what I bought later this week.

Although this outfit may not be totally practical for the winter weather it would also look so fab with tights and boots so problem sorted! Being black it goes with pretty much everything in my wardrobe which is always a bonus, but for this post I thought I would put it with this cute Monki jumper as I haven't had a chance to blog it yet. Animal print is a favourite of mine, and I thought the cow print was just too cute to resist.

Dress: H&M
Shoes: Topshop

C xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.