Friday 20 December 2013

Fluffy Christmas...














This will probably be my last post before Christmas so thought it would be appropriate to put up this amazing Christmas jumper from ASOS which will definitely be my Christmas day outfit. It is the cutest jumper I've seen all year and when ever I wear it out people always stop and ask me where it is from. For anyone worrying whether the fluff falls off or anything it is so well made and warm and I am yet to find any loose fluff around my house. It is also now in the sale on ASOS so is such a bargain! Grab it while you can! I put it with these gorgeous red tailored trousers from Missguided just to make it look extra Christmassy!
 
Hope you have a fab Christmas!
Lots of love xxx
 
Trousers: Missguided
Shoes: ASOS

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.