Wednesday 11 December 2013

Asymmetric sparkle...












I love how many of these gorgeous fluffy sparkly tops are around at the moment, they are so perfect for day or night, especially around Christmas. I am slowly creating a rather large collection of them but I'm just such a sucker for anything sparkly. This one from Missguided is particularly gorgeous and a bit different as its the only one I've seen with long sleeves.
 
I don't really ever wear bodycon skirts but I just couldn't resist this asymmetric one as its a bit different from the usual and being black it goes with pretty much everything! Its also the perfect length, even for giants like me, so you don't have any unflattering bum flashing moments.
 
Boots: H&M

C xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.