Sunday 25 January 2015

PINK TO MAKE THE BOYS WINK...









Happy Sundays guys! Hope you all had a lovely weekend and attempted to stay warm. I was a slob and basically didn't leave my house all weekend, whoops. Blogged this outfit before I headed to the Claire's Accessories event on Wednesday, which if you follow me on Instagram you may have seen that it was a 'learn to Cheerlead' event so comfortable footwear was a must. This is why I decided to take me fave pink trainers out for the day. I never used to be a trainer girl but they come in such cute colours and styles these days I can't resist. Rebook is never a brand I really paid any interest to but saw these pink beauties on ASOS before Christmas and had to have them. They go so perfectly with my Local Heroes bomber jacket with all the cute patches. 


I have linked below some of my other fave colours of these Reebok trainers:


       

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.