Thursday 1 January 2015

HELLO 2015...









Happy New Year to all my lovely blog readers! Although my start to the new year has been pretty crap as I have been bed bound with flu for 3 days now I feel that 2015 is going to be a good year for everyone! I just wanted to take this opportunity to thank you all for your love and support through 2014. I can't believe how far my blog has come in such a shot space of time and it is all down to you guys! A lot of exciting things coming for This Pommie Girl in 2015 and I can't wait to share them all with you.

Love and hugs!

Charlotte x

Top: ASOS (Go a size up, I am wearing a size 12)
Coat: ASOS (sold out, similar ones linked below)
Bag: Kate Spade Laurel bag (bought from Bicester Village)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.