Sunday 18 January 2015

AN AFTERNOON WITH AQ/AQ

If you follow me on Instagram you may have seen that on Friday I was invited along by the lovely people at Pop PR to spend the afternoon at theAQ/AQ store in Carnaby Street. If you haven't heard of AQ/AQ then you are seriously missing out. Its a brand I have loved for years mainly because of the fact that they offer things that are just a bit different from the normal high street garms. They are especially fab if you are after a "wow" outfit for a special occasion. 


I went along to see their new SS15 collection and I was not disappointed, I think its safe to say I fell in love with everything. I took loads of pictures on the day so instead of bombarding my insta with them I thought I would share them with you on here. Big thanks to the lovely Jess at Pop PR for taking all my pictures for me.

(You can find the links for the different outfits under each picture)




























Trousers: Here (red coming soon)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.