Thursday 8 January 2015

MISSGUIDED ACTIVE...

If there is one thing I hate buying its fitness wear! Not only because it means going to the gym and eating healthy,  I also just find it all so boring. The clothing normally comes in either black or grey which for someone who loves colour this is just not an option! Not to mention anything I normally like is from Nike or Adidas and I am expected to pay £40+ for a sports bra etc!

Well.... my prayers may have been answered as my faves, Missguided, are launching a fitness wear range available from the 20th January! 

"Fashion and functionality collide in the 53 piece collection which features vibrant prints, statement slogans and iconic bralets. Cosmic marble prints, subtle pastel accents and form fitting structure create a sports-luxe inspired vibe to make your wardrobe work out as hard as you do. With utility zip detailing, mesh panel inserts and PU detail, Missguided Active sets the bar for fashionable fitness."
 "The mix’n’match collection is priced from £9-£20 and launches 20th Jan. Embodying the same confident and playful attitude as the mainline collection, Missguided Active is set to bring killer style to the workout circuit in 2015."
Scroll on down for a little sneak peek:












Amazing right? I don't quite know how I am supposed to wait until the 20th to get my hands on some but while you wait patently (or not so patently in my case) check out my Missguided new season faves below:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.