Sunday 16 November 2014

FORGET ME NOT...








I shot this outfit last Sunday but completely forgot about it till I was having a camera clear out today. This outfit basically consists of my 3 favourite things: fluffy coats, knee high boots and my (cough cough, my mums haha) Chanel bag, she never uses it so I have kindly taken it off her hands. This fluffy number is from H&M and I couldn't resist it because it is a little longer than my other fluffy coats, this means it is extra cosy and warm. I got these knee high boots recently and I love the fact I know had a brown pair, they are also slightly more dressy that my black ones from Schuh, well that is how i justified it to myself to buy them haha

Bag: Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.