Tuesday 4 November 2014

IT'S SUNNY SOMEWHERE...










So this probably isn't one to whack out when the weather is cold and rainy but I just don't think I am ready to dress for winter yet! As I have mentioned before I just hate layering so I am trying to push shorts and bralets for as long as I can, at least I can still wear them on a night out! One thing however that is a must in winter is a pair of leather shorts as they look really great in the evening but also with a chunky knit and some tights for a day look without showing too much leg. I am definitely growing a bit of an obsession with bomber jackets, I find them so effortlessly stylish and even though I am not cool in the slightest at least they make me seem it haha. The Boohoo satin one is such a luxe take on a bomber jacket and I just love the bright orange colour.

Shorts: Zara (similar here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.