Tuesday 18 November 2014

FASHION FAVE...













Okay guys so I am really sorry but I shot this outfit before the coat went out of stock online and I couldn't not share it but I promise I am not trying to rub it awesomeness in you face haha I will keep a look out on the River Island website for you all to see if it comes back in stock as I think everyone needs one! 

Because I am loving River Island recently I have made a bit of a wish list of my current fave things to share with you all: 


I have been living in these ASOS simple tees recently, I got a pack of 3 (black, white and grey) as they are such wardrobe staples and perfect for layering in winter or styling with a pair of ripped jeans for simple, stylish outfit! Not to mention they are also so so soft! 

Coat: River Island

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.