Wednesday 2 July 2014

TROPICOOL - FROM DAY TO NIGHT












Whenever I see anything in tropical print at the moment I instantly fall in love so a tropical print co-ord is like a match made in heaven for me! This little beauty is from Missguided (they are always coming up with the goods!) I tried something a little different when it came to styling this as I wanted a slightly more casual look so I played around with the length of the skirt to give it a whole new look. Don't ever be afraid to change things around a bit, just because it is made one way doesn't mean it has to worn like that :) However because it is also just as beautiful as a midi skirt I had to take a quick pic of how I would style it for an evening look, hopefully you can take inspiration from both looks! 

Heels (No.1): Topshop (similar here)
Arm Cuff: River Island (similar here)
Bag: Zara


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.