Friday 18 July 2014

OFF DUTEE...












This would have to be my favourite kind of outfit. There is nothing I love more than being comfortable but still feeling fashionable. Being completely obsessed with slogan tees they are definitely my go to top for casual days. This one is one of my faves and is from Off Dutee. I fell in love with the brand Off Dutee when I was looking around the bottom floor of Topshop Oxford Circus on one of my trips to London. They have products varying from dresses, to tanks and t-shirts all featuring quirky and cute slogans. If you haven't had a chance to check them out they are definitely worth a look! I couldn't think of a more perfect shoe for a causal look than these amazing slip ons from Daniel Footwear. Being black they go with everything and the crocodile print makes them look super expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.