Saturday 19 July 2014

FLORAL FAVOURITES...












Obviously as you all know there is nothing I love more than co-ords but I can definitely say my favourite kind of co-ord would have to be one like this. As much as short ones are cute there is just something about a matching top and trousers that I love. You immediately feel like the height of fashion when wearing one and they have such a wow factor, especially one like this that has such a gorgeous print. This one is from AX Paris and is such a bargain if you are after the perfect summer outfit. 

I recently was lucky enough to be sent a couple of pairs of shoes from Daniel Footwear (featured in yesterdays post). They are an online shoe shop that sell designer shoes as well as there own brand 'Daniel'. These gorgeous tan shoes are part of their Daniel range and I must say I am in love with them. They are such a beautiful take on the mule shoe and are also super comfortable! They are now in the sale as well so if you feel like treating yourself I couldn't recommend them enough!

Bag: Zara

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.