Saturday 5 July 2014

PINEAPPLES AND FLAMINGOS...












I think this would have to be my favourite print around at the moment, mainly because it consists of my two favourite things, pineapples and flamingos! This playsuit is from Oh My Love and is part of there collection where they collaborated with artist Kevin Morosky to create this cute print! It is such a perfect playsuit for summer as it is great as something to just chuck on when the weather is nice and it looks super cute! I love the romper style, its a bit different from other playsuits and is probably the most comfortable one I own! If you haven't had a chance to check out Oh My Loves collection with Kevin Morosky then it is definitely worth a look.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.