Sunday 10 May 2015

ORANGE IS THE NEW BLACK...












Hope you have all had a fab weekend. I have my first trip out of the house on Saturday night after my operation and I must say it was so nice to actually do something! I can't wait for this next week to be over and get back to normal. I have 3 very exciting trips coming up which I can't wait to share with you guys and of course update you with lots of pictures along the way!

This snake print top from Missguided has to be one of my current faves. It goes with everything and is so comfy! I decided a pop of colour was needed with this outfit and my little bag from H&M was perfect however I have just seen that it also comes in the most dreamy snake print colour which I NEED!!


     

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.