Wednesday 13 May 2015

A DAY IN THE LIFE...













Hey guys, something a little different today. I have decided that along with my outfit posts I am going to do some more 'day in the life' style posts on my blog every so often just to bring in some fresh content. Please leave me comment if you think this is a good idea or not, I would love to get your feedback. 

Today I had a few meetings in London, one of which was a trip to Kurt Giegers head office but I will get those amazing shoe pics up tomorrow! I then headed to the New Look AW15 press day with Lucy and of course had to fit in our fave Yo Sushi! I have linked the details to my outfit I wore today below 
:)

Also I wonder if you guys can help me, I am currently having a problem when I upload my photos onto my blog... they go all blurry? However the image on my commuter in clear and when you click on the actual image on my blog its clear. Any ideas?

Shirt: Zara (similar below)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.