Monday 4 May 2015

CASUAL MONDAYS...










I am feeling like a very bad blogger as I haven't put an outfit post up for over a week, but I have lots install for you this week to make it up to you all! I am currently sat on my sofa recovering from breast augmentation surgery which I had on Saturday and I am already going crazy doing nothing. My life is normally so full on so having to give myself a week off doing nothing is going to be so hard and I can already tell I am going to get SO bored!

I am however looking forward to being able to sort out all the stuff I am always too busy to do. For example I would love to hear from you guys what other things you would like to see on my blog? I will of course still continue to do my outfit posts but I feel like adding a few new weekly posts so any suggestion would be amazing :)

If you are interested in finding out more about my boob job you can follow my recovery over on my channel and/or instagram page! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.