Wednesday 22 October 2014

#INTIAWETRUST...

As you may know if you follow me on Instagram a couple of weeks back I was invited along to the Tia Maria Dark Room with the lovely Kirsty to try some of their yummy cocktails and just have a bit of a party really. 


The event was just off brick lane at the Dray Walk Gallery, and it was to celebrate the 30th birthday of the Tia espresso martini which is one of my all time favourite drinks! If you love coffee then I would seriously recommend trying one.

You can find out how to make the perfect one here: www.tiamaria.com/video-tia-espresso-martini/tia-maria-drinks/2406/




Because 1 cocktail is never enough I of course had to try the Tia Espresso martin on ice, which I must say may be a new fave of mine. If like myself you love a cocktail but hate the taste of alcohol (weird I know!) then this one is for you!


So if enjoying yummy cocktails wasn't enough Wah Nails were there to give you a Tia Maria manicure because why would you ever have a drink that doesn't match you nails!? Along with that you could also get party ready at the Tony and Guy hair station which was set up for the night. Unfortunately Kirsty and I were having too much fun to leave the dance floor to try any of these out but it all looked fabulous.


What I wore to the event. All linked below:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.