Tuesday 21 October 2014

CRIMINAL DAMAGE...







               





So this is the last outfit that I shot with Becky but I am definitely going to be using her more as the pictures have just been amazing! Becky will probably get fed up with me and blogging, sorry Becks! As you all know I am a massive fan of anything sports luxe so this Criminal Damage oversized tee is right up my street. Its the perfect tee to dress up but also great worn over some jeans and converse for a casual look.  For the post I teamed it with some leather look leggings from ASOS as I literally haven't worn a pair in years a felt like a change from my normal black skinny jeans. Of course I had to wear my current fave Missguided heels and add my trademark girly touch with this gorgeous pink faux fur jacket from Lipsy.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.