Sunday 15 March 2015

THAT CITY...

























Happy Sunday guys! I can't believe that I was in Paris last weekend, this week has just flown by but I must say I am already having Paris withdrawal symptoms! This was the outfit I wore on day 2, we decided to do lots of exploring so comfortable footwear was a must as my superstars were perfect! Probably the most comfortable trainers I own! Unfortunately if you are yet to get your hands on a pair they are sold out everywhere in women sizes at the mo but keep your eye out for restocks!

The weather was so beautiful in Paris that I could actually pretend that summer had come early so had to bring out the ripped jeans and sunnies. Perfect causal daytime attire. Hope you enjoy seeing a few more snaps from Paris.

Shoes: ASOS
Bag: Chanel

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.