Monday 16 March 2015

SOMETHING EXCITING...

















Today I had the pleasure of shooting some blog pictures around London, South Kensington to be exact, with the lovely Michaela. I met her back at fashion week while being stopped for some street style pics and just knew I had to work with her more! There is no denying she has such a talent when it comes to taking pictures. Being a blogger I really appreciate a good photo so you can imagine my excitement when she sent these over to me.

I may be pushing my way into Spring but I have already starting buying myself some spring essentials, one being lightweight jackets. This Boohoo Mac is so perfect for spring days and can pretty much be styled anyway you want. As this outfit features a lot of neutral tones I decided to add a pop of colour with my fave red heels. Colourful shoes are the perfect way to liven up your outfit so I have linked below some of my current faves that are around at the moment.
 

Shoes: Pretty Little Thing (similar here)
Bag: Chanel



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.