Sunday 28 September 2014

DUST UP THIS AUTUMN...












Happy Sundays guys! I hope you have all had a fabulous weekend. Mine has been super busy but I like to think a productive one as I am slowly but surely finishing off my in house office. I cant wait to show you all when it is done! If you follow me on insta you may have seen that I splashed out and bought myself an iMac this weekend (eeek!) so stay tuned for lots more YouTube videos and other creative shenanigans. More Never Fully Dressed goodness on the blog today in the form of this beautiful peach duster jacket. I can't get enough of duster jackets at the moment and seem to be creating quite the collection. Perfect jackets for Autumn so if you buy anything this pay day weekend treat yourself to a duster jacket. Below I have linked some other of my payday essential buys which I hope will inspire some of your shopping lists.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.