Thursday 17 July 2014

HOLIDAY DREAMING...












Hello everyone, so back in England and back to normal blogging. I hope you all enjoyed my holiday style diary :) I am actually going away again on Sunday to Turkey with my family so stay tuned for holiday style diary - take 2! Lots of beautiful things to show you all. Anyway onto today's outfit, having lived in this lace kimono on holiday I seem to not be able to take it off and felt the need to style it up on my blog again. I thought it gave this beaut purple co-ord some festival vibes and a more casual look. If you are looking for a new co-ord in your life I couldn't recommend this PrettyLitteThing one enough, I think its one of my new faves!

Shoes: H&M
Anklet: New Look (here and here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.