Wednesday 5 February 2014

Pastel hues...











Hope you are all having a lovely week! Mines been pretty busy for once as I have had quite a few promotional jobs to be doing! Always good to have something to fund my shopping addiction! I am totally loving this pastel trend at the moment as everything is so beautiful, however not loving the effect it is having on my bank balance! This beautiful pastel tartan coat was one of my latest purchases from New Look, and at only £54.99 it is such a bargain! Its a fab boyfriend oversized style and super warm and comfy! Looks amaze with pastel pinks, like this gorgeous cropped River Island jumper which I have put with my fave white PVC skirt from Missguided.

Shoes: H&M
Hat: H&M

C xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.