Sunday 10 November 2013

Confessions of a shopaholic...










One of my favourite shops for forever has been H&M as they are always so on point with everything and are perfect for a bargain! So ever since I discovered their online shopping monthly invoices my obsession has got worse, safe to say my non existence bank balance is down to them. But can you blame me when they do things as amazing as this faux leather gilet?! It arrived the other day and I was amazed at how warm and cosy it is. It looks and feels so expensive to! Also in my H&M package were these gorgeous knee high boots which are quite possibly the most comfortable boots ever and were such a bargain!
 
Gilet: H&M
Jumper Dress: H&M
Boots: H&M
Bag: Zara
Sunglasses: eBay

C xx 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.