Tuesday 24 February 2015

FASHION WEEK VIBES...









So I am back from the whirlwind that is London Fashion Week and can finally get back into the routine of blogging. I am so sorry for being so bad recently, the lead up to LFW and fashion week itself kind of took over. 

This outfit was from day 1 so I thought was a good blog post to start with. I decided that I would go for complementing colours over fashion week starting with grey on grey. If you are ever in a style rut you can never go wrong with matching colours and if all else fails all black everything will never let you down! Unfortunately these amazing boots are sold out but I have linked below some very similar ones which are the same price as my Aldo ones. Definitely worth investing in! 

Boots: Aldo (similar here)
Sunglasses: Le Specs (black version here)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.